Nutrition Coaching

Looking to make some changes?

Nutrition has a big role in determining body composition, athletic performance, mood, and overall well-being. Just working out isn’t enough. Some sources suggest that 80% of your body composition is due to nutrition, and the remaining 20% is due to genetics, and what you do for physical activity.

We offer nutrition coaching for those of you who would like some extra help dialing in your nutrition. Three of our coaches, Lisa, Roxanne and Annick are certified through Precision Nutrition. Lisa formed Excel Nutrition and Roxanne and Annick have teamed up to form Outlook Nutrition. They have different membership options available, depending on your needs.

Please contact lisa@excelnutrition.caroxanne.outlooknutrition@gmail.com or annick.outlooknutrition@gmail.com for more information.

They offer a free 15-minute initial in-person consultation.

Excel Nutrition coaching monthly memberships

$25/hour

– Creating a weekly meal plan

– Weekly grocery shopping list

– Planning and time management of your week

$100/Month

– Weekly macro adjustments

– Progress tracking: measurements and photos

– Daily food review

– Supplement recommendations

– Once a week check in 

$125/Month

– Weekly goal setting sessions

– Progress tracking: measurements and photos

– 3 accountability check ins per week

– Daily food journal review

– Supplement recommendations

– End of the week follow ups

Outlook Nutrition coaching monthly memberships

$100/month

– 1x week check-in and accountability session with your coach (via text, email or phone)

– Initial goal setting session- including body measurements and pictures to measure progress

– Access to our “client only” Facebook group

$130/month

– 3x week check-in and accountability session with your coach (via text, email or phone with the option of 1x/week in-person meeting)

– Initial goal setting session- including body measurements and pictures to measure progress

– Access to our “client only” Facebook group

– Bi-weekly recipe ideas sent via email

Ready to become stronger & fitter?