Our gym at 121 Acres Drive is 5000 square feet (about 464 square meters, for metric folks). The main gym is about 3300 square feet and the secondary gym space is about 1200 square feet.
- Wall-to-wall rubber flooring in the workout area (i.e. lots of space to lift and move)
- 88 feet of indoor turf
- Pull-up rig that doubles as an eight-station squat rack and gymnastic rings station
- Climbing ropes
- Additional squat racks
- Glute-ham developer machines
- Rowing machines and Airdyne bikes
- Olympic barbells and rubber bumper plates, kettlebells, dumbbells, medicine balls, slam balls, sleds, tractor tires, and lots of other fun stuff!
- Three unisex bathrooms, one shower, and one change room
- Treatment room available for physiotherapy and massage therapy